Criteria for Scholarship
The Erik Williams Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit operating under the World Champion Sports Group (WCSG). The Foundation gives full and partial scholarships to student athletes who do not have the resources to participate in our sports camps.
The criteria for receiving a WCSG scholarship are the following:
- The student athlete must have maintained at least a C+ average in all classroom courses.
- The student athlete must display good citizenship both in the classroom and in the community.
- All scholarship applications must include a letter of recommendation from your parent(s), teachers and/or coaches. All scholarship applications will be personally reviewed by Erik Williams and the chairpersons of WCSG for consideration based upon the above mentioned criteria.
To request an application to nominate a student for scholarship, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
2009 Scholarship Recipients
- Mickal Arvie (M,14), Euless, TX
- Wellington Bridges (M,9), Burleson, TX
- Ason Bruner (M,15), Dallas, TX
- Thomas Edwards (M,9), Irving, TX
- Carson Galloway (M,16), Farmers Branch, TX
- Anthony Nicholas (M,11), San Antonio, TX
- Jabar Shy (M,11), Wilmington, DE
- Brandon Vineyard (M,13), Midlothian, TX
- Christian Vineyard (M,11), Midlothian, TX
- Chase Williams (M,11), Carrollton, TX
- Kevin Williams (M,9), Irving, TX
- Cassius Williams (M,12), Garland, TX